Sidor

måndag 29 mars 2010

Bweh !

But I have not been lazy today. Went for a walk with Veronica, then spent the rest of the day painting 2 of her new albums and watched Rent. The movie, do I need to say that ? Well nvm. It was interesting anyway, I've never seen it before. For some wierd random reason.

Anyhow, this means that I have not made a new drawing today either. And I probably won't have time or interest in doing one now. David and I are going to watch a movie he bought. Another random Jap one. Looks interesting enough.

Sooo.... here's another old pic. And since the theme of today is "helping", because that's what I hope I did anyway. :P I'll post my old img "Helping hand". Don't ask me why I named it that way, cuz I have no clue. But it's fairly good anyway. Enjoy.

( Btw... she painted 4 albums. :P She's faster than me. )

1 kommentar:

  1. jag kanske är snabbare men dina album är snyggare... Tusen tack för hjälpen och sällskapet.

    SvaraRadera