Sidor

torsdag 1 april 2010

Yada yada yada.


So no new drawings in 2 days. But that's ok, I haven't really tried to some up with anything either.

This is what I've been up to today tho, besides watching My Fair Lady on the pc. I went around looking at outdoor furniture, cuz it would be nice to have. And, checking up on the potts and plants possibilities. Pwa pwa pwa pwa... anyway. I ended up with some flowers to go. Woho... new victims of torture.

Anyways. Now it's holliday. I'm gonna clean the apartment.... later. We might get a dog over for a short visit tomorow. And they're showing MIB 2 on tv atm. If you want more useless info... I'm also hungry and will eat. Besides that... Happy holliday, again.

Enjoy the sun, if we get some.
And I hope we do. <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar