Sidor

tisdag 4 maj 2010

Happy feet..

I got a lot of walking done today.

Tried to find out about free parking for my mom, clothes for the wedding, and a whole bunch of other things. Unfortunately I didn't find much of what I was looking for. But I still consider the work done. A+

I bought a test for my aquarium. Finally. And found out that the water wasn't even close to as bad as I thought it would be. But it can get a bit better. So I can buy some friends for my lonely Cory fish.

While I was out I treated my self to dinner at Ikea. :P I know, might not be much of a treat, but they have chocolate mouse dessert there. Their coffee was horrible today tho. I wonder wth they'd done to it.

Surprisingly enough I slept well last night, and I hope this night will go just as well. But atm it's time for an evening snack and watching some tv. Och and Dave, if you read this later...

Just in spite, I went to bed at 02:12 last night. :P

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar