Sidor

tisdag 1 juni 2010

Fry !!!


I found them !!!

Yes... them. Two to be exact. I'm pretty sure the mother droped a few more than just two. Bitchy thingy. But as long as these two healthy ( atleast I think they are ) babies makes it, I'm happy.

Problem is I'm not fully sure how to take care of them. The guppy fry I got a while ago has grown up pretty nice by now. I didn't to shit with them, figured if they make it they'll make it, and if they don't it's not a big deal.

But these babies I want to make it. Atm they're swiming and hiding in the breeder trap. No mean mommy there to eat them atleast. I gave them some food, very tiny bitts. Witch I think they ate.

But now what ?

1 kommentar:

  1. Jag kan inte mycket om fiskar, men en bekant till mig placerade alltid sina nyfödda småttingar i ett eget mindre akvarium tills de hade blivit lite större och inte kunde fastna i luftpumpen/bli uppätna lika lätt. Kanske vore en idé? Lycka till! :)

    SvaraRadera