Sidor

lördag 26 juni 2010

Mini mouse.


Let's take a break from all these bad feelings shall we ?

I made this yesterday. It's a tiny green mouse made of a cotton yarn. I found the instructions in a cute little book called "Amigurumi". To be honest, I don't like most of the stuff in it. The dolls are cute but I wouldn't want to make one. I think it's more for ppl with kidds. But it's cute.

Anyway, the book had the instructions for this mouse too. It was supposed to be easy, and I needed something to do. It was easy. Untill I got to the end. Let's just say I don't go well together with written instructions sometimes. So in the end I just improvised. The butt, tail and ears.

I think he's cute. But I have no idea what to do with him.
But I might make another one.
It's good practise.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar