Sidor

fredag 23 juli 2010

Ladies.

I am trying.

To draw every other day. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. As I've said many times before. It mostly works when I draw silly things. Like these spirits.

And... sorry Sara.

The drawing is over a month old now, I know I promised to scan it a long time ago. Well finally, here it is. If you want a larger img than the one I show here, just poke me and I'll mail it to ya.


And here's another cute little lady spirit.

The first one with a "upper body", that is... she's got boobs. I like these drawings. They're simple to make, has almost endless possibilities for variation. I might do a few more of them.

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you! Better late than never ;) Nu ska jag bara planera min nya layout utifrån bilden. Måste komma på ett nytt namn också eftersom jag snart flyttar från bunkern :) Några förslag?

    SvaraRadera