Sidor

tisdag 20 juli 2010

Plant watch.

I love watching my plants grow.

Especially with these summer editions where I'm growing tomato and squash. Feels like they're getting bigger every day. It looks good outside and makes me happy too. I know I call my self an "abc child" every other day, I still feel like one. But mostly I don't care, greens and geeks makes me happy.


I don't remember exactly, but I think they're supposed to be some kinnda cherry tomato. So they don't have that much more to grow. Some of them anyway. Will be interesting to taste, if they survive that long.


Squash flowers. The ones I saw blooming today are the first ones I've seen at bloom. Could be because they're only open during morning and before noon. And I'm mostly never outside before 13. Bad me I know.


See the little butterfly there ? He / she is the reason for the photo. Almost every day I find one of those lemony butterflies flying around that plant. Not sure if it's the same one each time. It's a photo moment none the less.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar