Sidor

söndag 25 juli 2010

When it rains...


It pours.

Yes. It started yesterday, tho it didn't rain all day then. But it's been going on for most of today now. So much that I had to save my geraniums again. Well I say "again" because I had to save some flowers a few months ago. They were in the same pott that 2 of the geraniums are planted in now. Next summer I really need to remember to make hole for exces water in the bottom.

The geraniums btw are kinnda a gift from Veronica. She got tired of them a while ago and didn't want them anymore. So now they're in my garden trying to grow. It's a really pretty flower, I don't see why I didn't get more of them ages ago. Anyways, they seem to be happy here, and when winter comes I'll put them in the kitchen instead. Handy little flower.

And here is a random pic taken today in the garden. In the rain ofc. Another one of my fav plants, a normal green Ivy. Not poisonous ofc. I love the dark green shade and she shape of the leaves. Now even tho it's raining outside, and the garden is looking a bit messy. I'm pretty happy. I think it's the rain. It's perfect to stay inside. Or go walking in my lovely rubber boots.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar