Sidor

torsdag 23 september 2010

No place like home.

So, back again.

The past two weeks ( a little more than that actually ) has been awesome. As expected, lols. Visiting Sigi and the other swiss ppl is always fun and good for my mental health.

We had some quiet and lazy days, and some very active ones. The trip to the theme park was very fun and interesting idd. I don't think I've ever been on that many rollercoasters. It was my first time on one with a loop, I admit it made me nervous. But I loved it after I'd tried it.

I've been on loads of trips on Sigis MC. Awesome as always. Took some nice pictures, had some sweet candy, ate a very tasty pizza, went to a nice Italian restaurant, seen more new ppl and slept very very well.

All in all I'm very pleased. Except that I would have liked to stay a few weeks longer. Once again... as always. But it's nice to be back home with my hubby. Let's see what life has in waiting now.

Pics might come later. ^^

1 kommentar:

  1. Du har en sak att se fram emot i alla fall :) Jag kommer till Linköping på torsdag !!

    SvaraRadera