Sidor

tisdag 12 oktober 2010

Something fishy.

So we came home yesterday from visiting Daves mom. It was a nice visit . :) His sisters came to, we celebrated his mothers birthday ( and everyone else cuz we've already had ours ). I think a few days early, but I'm not sure. Fun anyhow. Taco dinner and cake for dessert. Yum yum yum.

We got a few late wedding gifts with us home too. One of the ones I love the most, a whole aquarium. I say "whole" because the one I have is broken. :-P Go figure. Anyways, it's a bit smaller than the one I was using. But... it doesn't have a cracked bottom and / or canyon size scratches on the front side. But it does have a lid and a fitting light fix. *wub wub*

The fishes have already moved in, could hardly wait untill morning to do it. Now I just need to wait for the dust in the water to settle and try to make the light fix work. I hope it's just the bulb that is broken. We'll see won't we. If it's the fix it self that doesn't work, then I'll beg Dave for a new one.

And some pics.


This is what happens when you try to open something that shouldn't be opened ( at all ) by using a screwdriver. Fish related accident, but too long to explain. :-P

 Lambs on the way to slaughter. I don't really want to. But it's not much use trying to sell them. ( Anyone can "breed" guppys. ) And Veronica won't let me feed their turtle with them. :-P So they're gonna be boiled later.

And here's the "new" aquarium. It is a really old one. But it was in very nice condition, and I really love it when they have some kinnda frame going around the edges. Feels more stable and secure.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar