Sidor

måndag 1 november 2010

Catching up.

Today I just didn't feel like playing WoW all day. Actually, I can't play WoW all day at all.  I get bored too easy. And I knew I had to finnish some old drawings anyhow.

This one I started to draw ( and finnished ) while we ( David and I ) visited his mom a few weeks ago. I didn't collor her tho. That happened today.

And some minor last min changes.
And these little cuties I made today. Just a random thought that looked pretty clear and finnished in my head so I tried to put it on paper. Worked very well too.

But I started to wonder. How can you be proud of something you've done, when you know that a lot of other ppl have done something that looks pretty much the same already ?

I'm still happy about my imgs tho.
I was just wondering.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar