Sidor

torsdag 9 december 2010

Over and over.

Once again, I've got issues.

It's anything and everything. Looks like I just can't stop thinking and worrying about my problems. Sometimes I think less and feel better, sometimes the good intentions just go out the window. I wanted this year to be a new start, but as I've said earlier, that just didn't happen. I guess I need to take things a bit slower.

And start over again. Starting with the good things.

Many ppl, when starting something that is supposed to change your self, want to start on a "marking" day. Ie; a monday, "next month", or the start of the new year. But that's many times a way to just stall on what ever it is you're going to do. Intentionally or unintentionally.

But I'm not going to do that.

I'm starting today. Right after I'm done writing this actually. First things first, I need to go back to my daily lists. And second, stop all this god damn worrying. Third, exercise. And last but not least, nr four on the list, hobbies. It's healthy to keep busy with a hobby.

Now, what do I start with in order to make things better ?
The flowers. My poor green suffering friends.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar