Sidor

fredag 18 februari 2011

Long time no see...

I just didn't feel like typing, and that feeling lasted almost a month.

Thing do happen while I'm lost in my own mood tho. We got snow, we lost the snow, we almost had spring, we lost the spring, we got snow again... and it looks like it won't leave for quite a while now. *sigh* I do like winter, except for when it is too cold.

But, it's Feb now. That means it's time to start planning and growing for summer. The list for my garden got a bit bigger this time. Last year I tried yellow squash, cherry tomatoes and... well... let's not mention the carrots. Oh right, I grew 2 types of flowers too. I abused the sunflowers so let's forget those.

This year I'm gonna try, sugar snaps ( a sort of it anyway ), pumpkins, a tiny cute squash called "8-ball", cauliflower, yellow peppers, orange tomatoes ( "golden nugget" ) and 4 kinds of flowers. And just maybe... ( a big maybe ) I'll try carrots again. We'll see.

I've got a list of dates and what to plant when. Let's hope for the best and great weather. Also I am well aware that I might fail with at least half of these seeds. Shit happens. Live it, learn it....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar