Sidor

måndag 12 april 2010

Daily bubbles.

Every night when I go to bed my head starts to go through everything I've done, not done, and /or thought... during the whole day. It has a habit of keeping me up way too long before I'm able to sleep. Tho it's getting better lately.

I'm down from 1-4 hours of restlessness to 20-60 min. Goodies. :)

And another good thing with it is that I get some good drawing ideas and blogg texts too. With the bad side that I forget about it before I wake up the next day. But since I'm trying to sleep at night, I don't want to go up and write down the ideas.

Well screw it. If it can't come to me at day, to hell with it.

Oh oh oh oh... I went to the yarn shop with Veronica today. Found this really crazy looking yarn that looked like someone had put a bunch of cocoons on it in different happy collors. I'm not sure how to use it yet, but I might buy it, and try it. :P

But first... I need to get done with the scarf / bag I'm doing.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar