Sidor

måndag 19 april 2010

Wohoo !

Called the lady about the washer again today. Didn't answer. Not too long after she calls back. And she was just as confused as we were about why we had to call her at all. She said that as long as we used someone that knows how to connect the washer right, it's ok to plug it in. So now we're waiting for that company to call back.

And I made a shelf to the small kitchen window. The plants and seeds needed a bit more space. I'm a bit envious on the apartment next door. Their window in the same place is about twice as big as ours. But shit happens. Atleast I have a bath tub and that tiny garden outside the kitchen. That makes me happy.

Tomorow I'm gonna try to get some things done... again. Need to buy some white paint to put on the shelf and a "soon to be built flower box". I hope... And a few more visits. It's a small but spread out list that needs to be done. But now, I have to go into my lovely messy kitchen and make some muffins.

A late "thank you" to Jonatan for helping us when we bought our new tv and stuff. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar