Sidor

måndag 3 maj 2010

BussCat does not approve.

If you've seen "My neighbor Totoro", you know what I mean with "BussCat". If you haven't, go watch it. It's a very cute Japanese anime movie. Anyway, I watched it not that long ago. And ever since, when I don't like something, I say "BussCat does not approve."

What I'm currently unhappy about is this ; Dave is of to Austria for 4 days on a business trip. I'm ok with the trip, ofc, it's work. What I didn't like is when he came home from work today, 1 hour after he left home. To tell me that he had the dates wrong and would be leaving today and not tomorrow.

I'm not used to spending much time alone. I like ( and need ) to have ppl near me. So to spend 4 whole days alone now, is going to be hard. I can't argue with the fact that it will be good for me. But that doesn't mean I have to like it too. So BussCat does not approve.

And yes I know I know, the dates were only wrong with one day. One day extra that I will have to spend alone. But when you're partially depressed, easily worried and have a new found habit of random panic attacks... and on top of that doesn't like to be alone.

It's a bitch.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar