Sidor

söndag 2 maj 2010

Kitchen danger.


The kitchen is now a danger zone. I am trying to make bread.

Last time I tried that was in school, and about 11-13 years ago. That's a small "omg wth" feeling. I haven't made bread in half my life ! Ok I think most ppl now actually buy theirs, it's fast and simple. But I think bread is one of the most simple things you can do and should be able to make. Should...

Atm it's resting in the kitchen. For about 20 min more. Then I'm going to bake it out into whatever shape I come to think of. Then another 30 min or something like it, in the oven. And then it's done. And I sure hope it's eatable. But then again, why shouldn't it be ? You can't fail that bad can you ?

I guess we'll see. Oh and I might have slipped in some pumpkin and sunflower seeds.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar