Sidor

måndag 24 maj 2010

Gardening.

I found this cute fellow a few weeks ago when I was cleaning out between the tiles outside. It was a stroke of luck really, if I hadn't noticed the smell of lemon I'd have thrown it away.

Instead I planted it in this small plastic pot. Figured since it came up with the roots intact, maybe I could keep it alive. When my sister came a few days later, she adviced me to take the top of.

Said it would make the small plant grow more bushy. A few days ago I decided to do just that. And also I stuck the top back into the dirt, thinking maybe it would survive. And it did.

And I can already see tiny new green leafs. :) I don't know what it's name is in english btw, but if you like herbs you should know witch one has leafs that smell of lemon. ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar