Sidor

tisdag 25 maj 2010

Wet wet and more water.

I had the plan of planting my sunflowers outside today.

Well that didn't happen. It's been raining almost all the time so far.
Not too much, but not very little either. And it's going steady to the point where I'm wondering if my plants outside are going to either float away or possibly drown.

I took the opportunity to go and buy new fishes to my aquarium. 4 lovely red platy females with black finns. They were very shy when I first put them in the tank, but it looks like the guppies are showing them around now. I think they'll be just fine.

I hope.

Oh oh oh... and not to forget. HAPPY TOWEL DAY ! In honor of the author of The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy ; Douglas Adams. Did you bring your towel with you today ? :P

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar