Sidor

torsdag 27 maj 2010

Still pouring...

What to say, what to say.

It's still raining like hell outside. It's been a long time since I saw this kind of rain here. It's been going on more or less for the whole week it seems. With the few random breaks of sunshine and / or wind.

Can't do much with my tiny garden when it's like this. Way to messy. Tho my tiny strawberry plant I got from Veronica seems to do ok anyway. I noticed a few tiny green blobs where there will be flowers. Goodies.

I've been good today tho, even with the rain. I've cleaned up a bit in the living room and baked some bread. Turned out pretty tasty, I think I'll stick to this recipe from now on. It's just a simple white bread.

But I add nutts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and carrot. I tried a batch without the carrot last time I baked. But I realised that the one with carrot turned out much better than the one without. Wohoptedo. :P

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar