Sidor

fredag 28 maj 2010

Snails....

And a lot of them too.

A week ago I didn't see any of them. But for the last 4 days I'v been picking them out by the bunch. And I hate it, I hate these little buggers. I was so hoping that I wouldn't get them this time. But oh no... crap and f#@%!ng stupid $h!t .

So I started to look for ways to get rid of them. Feels like picking them out by hand won't do much. Funny thing, first advice I see is just that. "Do not overfeed your tank and start to remove every one that you see.That will help keep the numbers down."

The other 2 options I know of, is either buy a fish that eats them... ooooor.... the most funny option of them all. Buy another god damn f***ing snail ( cutely named assasin snail or killer snail ) and they will eat up the tiny bastards.

Oh ye, cuz I don't like snails, and I don't want them in my aquarium, so I'll just go out and BUY another snail to kill the ones I have.... right. Not. *sigh* I guess I know what I'll be doig for a while then.

Picking snails every morning.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar