Sidor

fredag 7 maj 2010

Happix.

2 posts a day for 3 days will have to counter up the fact that I might not write much for the following 4 days. My mom, sister, sisters baby and mothers dog is here. Yes, I have to count the dog too. He's adorable. And the baby is awesome, totally.

In not too long Dave will come home too. I hope he gets to sleep in for tomorrow, when he comes home this late. I hope he had fun atleast, or something close to it. I know I had more fun than I thought I would have. And I didn't even go out of town. :P

Anyways, I'm of to bed to wait for Dave. It's 1,5 h early, but I'm getting tired already. Might be because of all the cleaning today maybe. Either way, it's worth it. It's really great to have my family visit for a while. <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar