Sidor

måndag 14 juni 2010

Doodling.


I have been drawing lately.

But not the kind of drawings I want to make. I think I've said this before, but... I try to draw whatever comes to mind. Even if it looks more like a child doodle or a pett from a childrens book rather than an amasing half naked female or a wonderfull tattoo.


Because anything is something and I need to get back into drawing again. Also, the latest drawing have been made in a notebook with squares on the paper. Because sometimes it's easier to draw when you don't have that big empty white paper up in your face.



Of these 3 cute little ones I love the flower holding spirit the most. Not sure why, there's just something very sweet about it. I'll probably make more of these. But I'd really like to get back in the tattoo drawing now. It's just a bit hard whitout ideas.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar