Sidor

tisdag 15 juni 2010

Work-out-vacation.

Just 3 days left untill my hun goes on vacation.

Tho he likes to complain about the fact that he's "only" getting 4 weeks in a row. I think it's pretty ok. Thet leaves 1 week of vacation time left, witch he usually uses at x-mas. Very handy.

He's doing quite ok on the workout part too.

And I should get into it my self. I'm baking way to much cakes and muffins, and I'm eating too much candy still. Even tho I've turned that part down a bit. It doesn't hurt to get a bit more fit.

Even tho it gives me more or less pain.

I only got to workout one time last week. Depression and pains got in the way. But if I only get it done once a week, it's still more than nothing. Goodie goodie. *sigh* This still sounds lame.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar