Sidor

onsdag 9 juni 2010

Draw, drew, drawings.

I just can't stop to be happy about my achievements yesterday. :P

Finally I put pen to paper and got some drawing done. Ended up with two new pics. I'm happy with both, but I think I like the one I'm using as header best. It turned out very nice imo. It's really a mix of two old doodles, the flowers. Added some more "water" and then a background in Photoshop.


The other one is a new atempt at drawing cherry flowers. I don't think I'm very good at it. But the flowers came out ok anyway, the rest I can live with. Except that I forgot that I was supposed to collor them blue... not red. :P To fit the blog name. Shit happens, I'm gonna try again someday.


I wanna draw more, but I'm out of inspiration right now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar