Sidor

tisdag 8 juni 2010

Contemplating Ina.

It's a quiet day today.

I'm listening to radio, drinking coffee and contemplating my reality and my wievs on the same issue. Because my reality is an issue to me. A friend once explained it very nice and simple to me. Something about how I see the reality and how the reality really is, and how it crashes together when I can't get "my" reality and the "real" reality to fit together.

I'm watching the apartment thinking about all the things I should do, and all the reasons why I'm not doing anything of it. But that's really an empty thought. I have no reasons, I just don't have the motivation and strength to do anything. Witch is why I gave my self a big kick in the ass and started doing the laundry. And I'm gonna try to take care of the dishes later.

First I need to warm up a bit.
It's not sunny outside today and I'm feeling strangely cold.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar