Sidor

måndag 7 juni 2010

The greens.



Finally I got around to taking some imgs of the greens outside.

The plants I planted in the beginning of the summer has grown and look very pretty. Tho I've found some wierd white substance on some ( 3 ) of my flowers. I don't know what it is, it doesn't seem to kill the plants. But it looks like they're covered with it. Might be a fungus or something ?


And also I planted out my tomato plants. Like I said, they looked very grumpy after the planting but now it's better. I think they'll do well. But as you can see, my squash plants are still a bit tiny since they got almost all of their leafs blown of. They've started growing new ones now.


I like how it looks outside now when I open the kitchen door. Plants, flowers and even more greens. I love summer.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar