Sidor

lördag 5 juni 2010

Just Perfect.

Today I finally started with my sisters teddy.

Well not only did I start, I finished it. It's a small one, very small even.
But I like it and I hope my sister will too, it's a present for her. Too bad I didn't have it done 2 weeks ago, or something like it. She had her birthday 18/5. But then again this wasn't intended as a b-day gift, just a gift.

So, the cute little one is about 11 cm tall. And as you can see, very nice pink-ish / red mix. Many teddies have a bow around their neck, I thought mine should have one too. Good thing I had some pink scrapbooking ribbons left over. I would also have wanted buttons for eyes, but sadly I didn't have any.

Anyhow, he's just perfect. You can see the stuffing if you look through the loops in some places. The stitches to hold the body parts together are also showing here and there. And ofc, he's not child proof. But he's not intended to be either. He's not a toy, he's a friend. And I hope my sister will be happy. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar