Sidor

torsdag 24 juni 2010

Labels.

I've been thinking about my blog. And what it should be about. It looks to me like most blogs are about something more than just what ever happens to slide over the keyboard. Veronika writes about her crafts, same does Sara. What about me ?

I can't make my self fit into that kind of label. Sure I like knitting and things like that. But I'm not very good at it, and I don't intend to make my self the master of yarn and stitches. I like to draw and take pictures outside. I'm not that bad at it I think. But I don't want to have to draw a new img to have something to blog about. And last, I like flowers and gardening. But I'm not experienced in that either and I'm not gonna try that hard just to get a label on the blog.

No. Even tho it would be great to have a bigger purpouse about this place. To have more visitors to come and read what I say. I can't blame them for not reading. Because this blog is simply just about me and my mess.

I'm avarage height, not fat nor slim. I shave my hair and have piercings all over. I love to spend the whole day at my computer and for the love of god I couldn't strike an interesting conversation with most ppl even if it was to save my life. I'm normal, awkward, and very self consious. And I don't feel like I fit in anywhere. That's me, and that's what this blog is about. And if you wanna complain about the spelling, go kiss a dictionary. Because I don't care.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar