Sidor

tisdag 28 september 2010

Creativity hitts !

Yes I've been creative today.

Or atleast I've tried to. I've been drawing on a new healine img for the blog. It's still going in the same theme. Water, Lotus flower and cherry blossoms. So far so good. It's not done yet. I just finnished filling in the lines with black ink. Scary thing to do sometimes.

Also reminds me that I have a 2 days old "ruined" drawing that I need to save. I was over at Dave and Veronica with my hun and got an idea to put on paper. Everything was fine, finnished colloring and had just started with the black lines when my black pen decided to break.

Evil black ink blob on my new pretty img.
Yes, I cursed high and low and a lot more in the middle.
And bought a new pen the day after.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar