Sidor

onsdag 29 september 2010

Changes...

Writing before the day is done.

Leaves the chat open for more posts later and more changes to happen in life that needs to be told about. Anyways. As you might see if you've been here before, the looks of the place has changed. Everything doensn't have to be bright and shiny and I didn't fully like the last look so go figure.

But this also means that the new headder I started drawing on might not fit with the lay of the lands anymore. I guess it depends on how I collor it. Either way I'm happy with the img and if not going up as a headder I'll post it just to show how it looks when it's finnished.

I've got half a day ahead of me now. Things to do and stuff to learn, maybe. We'll see about that one. Gonna continue watching one of the animes from the "watching" list and go down town to look at some mangas. I've also got a bath room that was supposed to be cleaned yesterday. Oops.

*giggles*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar