Sidor

lördag 19 februari 2011

Randomness.

I just remembered that I haven't installed the camera.

A few weeks ago my pc broke down. Horrible, as I'm very much addicted to it. Not just WoW and the internet but my pc as it is. Lot's of stuff in it I don't want to get lost again. Luckily this time it didn't end up as bad as it could have. But enough about that....

Yesterday I spent all evening googling possible solutions to my garden. I need more space to grow my vegetables and flowers. It's either gonna cost a bunch, take some time to make, or not gonna happen at all. Which means plastic buckets, and I don't want that.

But... I just need to turn around and look out the window and realize that I'm in no hurry. The snow is still thick outside and it's colder too. But last night I got the funny idea about planting lots of flower seeds and when they're done I'd put out a sign saying "cheep summer flowers".

*Yawn* Oh well.  Back to my dreams.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar