Sidor

måndag 28 mars 2011

The best laid plans...

Last night I was reading about the ( mainly ) Japanese religion Shinto. Very interesting reading. I love so many things about Japan. And anyway, decided that I _have_ to do something about how our home is looking at the moment. So I made plans for the morning.

Morning came and my plans didn't happen. At around 12 somewhere I was sitting by my pc thinking how stupid I am for not doing what I decided to do. And really should do. Somewhere in this thought, my mind told me that I could still do this if I want to make a change. So I did.

So far I've done as much as I can do without getting constant pain in my hip. But it was close. The apartment is far from done. But I think maybe I've done a third of it at least, and I'm gonna keep at it tomorrow. And some day soon I'm gonna have to call a Doc and ask about the pain in my hip.

*gargh*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar