Sidor

tisdag 29 mars 2011

Plastic fantastic.

Today I went out to find them.

The stupid little plastic buckets I've been trying to find so hard these last few weeks. I need them for summer to plant my tomato plants in. It's handy, perfect size, and cheap. The fact that they're made of plastic is also a very good thing. The soil will stay wet enough. I just need to make a drain in the bottom and voilà... total awesomeness.

Oh oh oh... and they're purple too... yum yum. :-) I also bought a white basket to plant flowers in, will be needed in summer too. I almost ended up buying plants and more seeds. Had to tell my self harshly that it's not time to plant flowers outside just yet, and I'm already growing enough seeds this spring. Well I will be anyway, batch number 2 in 2 days.

And last but not least, a book. With interesting tips in how to make cute concrete pots, ducks, tables and other interesting things for the garden or home in general. I've found out that a store not far from here sells the type of fine concrete needed so I'm going to try it. But I'll probably need to wait until it's a bit warmer outside, would be too messy indoors.

I should take a pic and show how my seeds are doing so far.

*waiting waiting for spring*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar