Sidor

torsdag 31 mars 2011

Randomness again.

I've been totally blinded by the days this week. Yesterday I was unsure if it was Monday or Tuesday, only to realize that it was Wednesday. And today I was like....... WHAT ???? It's Thursday ? *sigh* What happened this week really ?

But I have been trying anyway. The other day I cleared out the old dirt outside and tried to clean up a bit in waiting for spring. Noticed that the black ants are up and running already. I wonder if I have another nest of yellow ants somewhere ?

And I got my new phone number finally. But I still had to call the company and ask why it didn't work. One would think it should. Turned out that ( I guess ) they'd forgotten to add my number to their list or something. It worked 1h later.

And if someone wonders why they don't have my new number yet, I'm still a bit messy. I'm not having the best of days just yet. But I'm getting better. For a while I'm keeping my old number on too just in case. And ye I have to admit, I don't really want to have any phone conversations atm. I want my peace and quiet right now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar