Sidor

tisdag 22 mars 2011

My wonderland.

This is an img taken over the lake of Brienz in Swiss.
I am missing this place like mad.


I miss how bright it is at daytime and the pitch black darkness at night. I miss everything about this place, and ofc I miss the person that first introduced me to it. Sadly I probably won't be able to go visit him this year. Sure I'll always have the memories, but we all know that doesn't beat the real deal.

On the bright side, I'm going out for a movie later today. With David and a few of his coworkers. Really nice ppl all of them, but silly me haven't managed to learn all of the names just yet. It will be very nice non the less to go to the movie with them. Oh oh oh, and dinner before the movie.

But right now, I have business to take care of. Creative business that is. Gonna see if maybe I can make a new drawing of some sort. I have and idea in my mind, maybe today is the day to get it down on paper.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar