Sidor

onsdag 23 mars 2011

Should, would, could...

And nothing happens.

I was going to show an img of the 3 pots I bought the other day. Then the camera died from lack of batteries and I forgot all about it and didn't even look for the second sett of batteries that should be loaded.

And I was going to scan the drawing I made today while I was down at "Designat" with Veronica and spent some time with the charming girls working there. But I know that won't happen today cuz I'm tired.

It's almost storm winds outside lately and sure I'm happy that the snow is gone ( sort of ) again. It just reminds me of the bushes in the garden, looking very sad after getting so much snow on them all winter.

What am I going to do with my self and all this. Should, would, could and nothing really happens. At least David said he'd help me clean this place up in the weekend. I am so going to hold him to his word on that.

*sigh*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar