Sidor

fredag 26 mars 2010

Do ,did ,done.

This is how it looks now. Plz note that it's just a hasty thing, done from random doodles. Yes the collors are a bit of and the imgs crooked. I know.




But I didn't know what to do with the inside once the img was on the front, so I just filled it with some random lines, a few eggs and 2 stupid birds. I think it looks nutts or possibly done by a 6 year old kidd. But my mom will be happy either way.

The text in it says "Happy easter".

And btw, I'm not sure if I love or hate the fact that I can't get this page to put my stuff the way I want it to be. But a part of me really loves the mess, and it outrules the other part. :P

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag tycker fåglarna är supercoola. Äntligen hittade jag hit, jag matade fiskarna också :-) Jag fick en stämpel i present när jag fick albumen, det var lite kul faktiskt men du skulle kunna göra snyggare :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ja, jag överväger det seriöst faktiskt. Att hitta på några stämplar. Om inte för annat så skulle det kunna vara kul att ha själv.

    SvaraRadera