Sidor

onsdag 24 mars 2010

Worry, why worry, why not ?



It's so silly, I'd even want to call it stupid. To worry about beeing liked. Humans, friends, family, petts. Why bother so much with that worry ? I don't get it, but I worry. Every day.

Will this be ok, am I doing this right. Will they like what I did, will they like me. Am I liked...

No no, it doesn't matter. How could they like me. Wait, why shouldn't they ? Cuz I'm wierd. No, I'm not wierd. I'm different, and not. Do they like it ? Do they like me. Should they, shouldn't they ? I don't know. I worry.

Every day, everything, everyone. I worry.
So much that it hurts.

1 kommentar:

  1. Oj,oj,oj det känns som att det kunde ha varit jag som skrivit det, klockrent uttryckt, precis så är det för mig med! Bilden är förresten underbar, har du gjort den med?

    SvaraRadera