Sidor

fredag 23 april 2010

And the flower says Mmmoooooo !


I know I'm new at this. This beeing scrapping. So I know this might not look that good. :P But I am actually quite happy with it. I had to re-do it from scratch. Cuz everything just didn't want to stay put. I hope it will now. If it doesn't... I'll burn it.

And with that said. The tiny handwriting is just half of a quote. The full one goes ; Om du var en blomma och jag var en ko, skulle jag äta upp dig för du är så go. Freely traslated means something like ; If you were a flower and I was a cow, I'd eat you cuz you look so good.

Well more or less anyway. I can't make it ryme in english. But either way it's cute.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Den är ju superfin tycker jag i alla fall. Jag önskar äen att jag kunde skriva snyggt som du, vem hade behöft rubons och klistermärken då liksom...

    SvaraRadera
  2. tack tack :)men jag tycker rubons och klistrisar kan vara snyggare ibland.

    SvaraRadera