Sidor

fredag 15 oktober 2010

Why.

Why don't I like me ?
Cuz other ppl don't like me.
But some ppl do like me.
Or do they really ?
Why wouldn't they like me ?
Cuz I'm wierd.
Why do I think I'm wierd ?
Cuz other ppl think I am.
But if they don't like me cuz I'm wierd.
And I'm wierd cuz they think so.
Do they really think so?
And am I really wierd ?
Do they have to like me for me to like me ?
What happens if I like me ?
Anything ?
Normal is not everything.
Everyone doesn't have to like me.
Guess I want ppl to like me.
So I'm not wierd but normal.
In a different package.

I can like my self.

2 kommentarer:

  1. You should like you! And the "some ppl" that is me, DO like you *hug*, the whole package that is you!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I agree with Sara on that! I like you for who you are, sis, all of that which are you! *hugsies*

    SvaraRadera