Sidor

söndag 17 oktober 2010

UpsyDaisy.

So...

After that last post, or really, while writing it. I decided ( as might be noticable ) that I'm allowed to be my self, and that "my self" is perfectly ok. That ended up in a very interesting Saturday, with Dave asking me what I'm so happy about. And my just smiling and making funny noices on my bike while going into town.

Now ofc this just isn't that easy. I've made my choice, now I have to make my self stick to it. That might not be so easy. Confidence and all that you know. But I'll work on it. Might even get a little bit of help from a new friend even. Now from mental issues to body.

I've still got pain coming and going in my left shoulder. It's starting to wear of a little, but it sure is taking a long time. Longer than I thought it would. It's not like I was in a car crash or something. Well, I'm gonna be more carefull this week. Don't want to fall over and hit anything more vital now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar