Sidor

torsdag 7 april 2011

Gargh !

That's my new favorite word for everything gone bad.

David coming home saying he forgot to bring the receipt for the books we ordered... gargh ! Me finding a horrible spider in front of me... Gargh ! ( But I did let him live. ) But anyways...

Yesterday was oh so a total GARGH ! day. I woke up from a horrible dream. Not a nightmare, I almost never have those, but some dreams can still be horrible. And after that the rest of the day just didn't seem to want to go good. Got nothing done, didn't even want to try. But I've been good both Monday and Tuesday so I figured I can have one day of garghness at least.

Later my lovely big sis called me and chatted for a while. She's been having gargh days too it seems. But she did give me an idea of what to give her for her b-day next month. After we were done I got inspired so I sat down to draw a little, and I'm very pleased with what I created even tho it didn't turn out the way I first imagined it. I was thinking of barbed wire first. Not a tree.

But anyways, it's all good.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar